His name is D, let's just call him that way for now.
It was public holiday due to Nuzul al-Quran.
"I thought you were just asking about my day. ", he said.
"Very obvious, right? I asked you before a week and before a day when we met", I said
We met after his club meeting and had our dinner at Pj area. It looked quite fancy and Japanese-ish ramen shop. Pricey but acceptable. After our dinner, we went to another shop for dessert. We ordered pavlova. It was superb nice and sweet. Well, it was my first time to try such fancy dessert.
That night, I felt something differently. I felt so close to him. After some chit-chat, he drove me to nearest LRT station.
"If I knew you were on holiday, I would had find you earlier thought I had meeting", he said
A kiss in the dark ....
love always
khai
Home
»
»Unlabelled
» A kiss in the dark
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WA..so romantic..
ReplyDelete