Saturday, March 10, 2012

Wanna out later, Ah dong wanna intro the bf ?
Sure, but I am not sure what time I'm going to reach yet...」

This is our first meet after the break up. I can't even shut my eyes on bus. I was thinking "something" on bus. "Something" that I couldn't know what is it. It just so confusing ..and sad. It was raining ... What can we talk when both of us on car? There's lot of thought and... complicated question across my mind. Ah dong is his god brother who is very close to him.

He called me for few times. Asking where am I ...After 5hours, I reached at bus station...And, he waited outside there.. Someone who looks so familiar. He gained some fat...

Give me the bag
That's all...」

Not much talking on car. He just about my health which I only explained some to him and the worst part, I shall keep it for myself.

We had our supper at 3A, a western fast food restaurant. The Chicken Gordon Blue was so tempted. I would love to order it. While looking around for the waiter, he took the menu and he looking something.

「…………」
「I order for you. You can't take fried food and spicy...」

Fish fillet with whatever sauce rice and egg, soya milk. Oh my! I wanted the Chicken Gordon Blue so desperately. What do you think? He is thoughtful right?
Deep inside my heart was screaming for the Chicken Gordon Blue... another side was like... why are you so sweet and thoughtful?!!

I wish I could just start the conversation with you guys. He was playing with his new application, Grindr, the evil apps.... I tried to look at him but I'm just continue drinking while trying staring somewhere.

The feelings is so complicated... What can I say? Do you understand? It so helpless.... My friend was right! I will never express my feeling... Do you know how much I miss you?!

Forget about it! I will never express myself at all...

What a helpless night~

xoxo
LonelyK

1 comments:

  1. u can meet him face-to-face without any drama..that is quite an achievement ard

    enjoy ur break :)

    ReplyDelete