Friday, March 2, 2012

Yesterday was so... surprised ! I was so shocked! Heart beating rapidly when I was answered a call..
Last week ago, my mobile was stolen on Monorail. I only realized it when we were changed to Lrt. My sis was being sarcastic and said, your face looks so noob! That's why you aimed by them! -.-||| Seriously?
I admit! That day, I sort of look like a nerd! Blame the short hair and the face! So, sis's bf being so generous, he lend me his Nokia N70...

I was doing revision for tomorrow exam, Java programming. And suddenly, an unknown number was shown on screen. * who the heck calling me*

"Hello"
"Daniel"
"....... *pause*....."
"Yeah.."
"You know my god sister ......"
"Huh?"
"xxxx ah? Daniel.... "
"xxxx with xxxx"
"ohh????"

The conversation was so... unexpectedly! I mean I was shocked. I'm just replied "yeah, oh and so on"... A call from him !! I never thought of it ... I was like being paralysed, heart beating rapidly... I can't even talk much ..... It was a short call from him. His voice, it's so mesmerize as usual...

After the call, I was paralysed. I can't barely stand up.... Heart keep beating ...It was like a dream for me... The tears, was flowing ... I cried because I am happy.

Jie call me! Somehow, I scared? or no guts to sms him anymore.
I'm such a loser!

xoxo
LonelyBoy
sign out

0 comments:

Post a Comment