Tuesday, July 29, 2014





“I fear oblivion,” he said without a moment’s pause. Augustus said. The fault in our stars. It was average movie for me but the book was great.

He decided to watch the movie with me. Somehow, he felt uncomfortable for two guys watching such romantic movie. I hate his friend who said bunch of sausages to watch romantic movie. Such a stereotype and sexist statement ! 

After the movie, I felt something was so wrong. He was gone until I saw him somewhere outside the cinema. He walked away after he saw me. I tried to walk faster as I could to chase him up. He was quiet. He only started to talk when we went to Cold Storage to get some food. It was weird for us not to talk about the movie but only the food that we wanted for our trip. I mean normally we did talk about the movie stuffs after the movie.  

At home, before we slept, we were talking about it. I realized, somehow, the movie reminded him of his fear. He was scared. I kissed him to comfort him and I laying my head on his lap. I told him, what's my fear in my life and the reason why I joined the society as social worker. In some way, it make me felt better to tell him about it which I was struggling for so long.

I may not always be there with you but I will always be there for you.


The fear, our fear, your question, my question. A night where he was holding my arms so tightly.  What will be our "always"?



 "The fault, dear Brutus is not in our stars, / But in ourselves, that we are underlings."


love ya


0 comments:

Post a Comment