It was around 3.30pm. Mum was calling me.
"Working?" She asked.
"Nope, just resting at home. On bed".
"How's daddy? Did he throwing tantrum? When is the festive? Are you going to the dialysis soon? If you going to hospital, bring sis together with you k? Since she is so free. " I asked a lots of question and I was scared in someway.
Sorry mum, everything was falling apart over here but I know I can't tell you, yet. I trying to be strong and trying to comfort you. Be supportive but I'm feel like dying slowly. I remembered. You and dad always told me " 防人之心不可无 ", protect yourself but now it hurting me a lot. Life is tougher here than I thought. I put everything on it.
I saw him in my dream. It was so real and I asked him to stay and don't leave me. I thought he was the one. I miss his hugs, the warm of his body when we were hugging. The little things he did to me. I miss everything about him. I can cry all night. It seem like yesterday but everything has changed.
I lost myself. I sleep in fear and tears. Call me idiot.
Thank you to teacher, daus, and ultraman. Teacher, you just know how to make me cry and manja.
每一个人,都在等一个人。
每一个受伤的人,其实都在等一个未来有能力的自己,
伸出那一份来自自己心中的关爱,来疗愈自己,疗愈关系。
那是每一个受伤的人所渴望的爱。
爱自己。-量
Love Always
-Khai
Home
»
»Unlabelled
» After Us
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment