Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Last few days ago, I deactivated my Facebook.... First person who found out was Jino, then my sis. This early morning, I received sms from him.

Do you block me on Facebook? 
No.......yada yada yada~! 
(yada yada= explained why am I deactivated Facebook)

I never ever block you on Facebook. I am so down lately... Facebook started to give some negative or whatever bad evil energy to my own mind.

Colleague was crying because she found out her bf was cheating on her. I with another colleague tried to comfort her and giving some advise. Ended up, I almost cried in front of them. I did... but not in front of them.
It remind me of him... Everything about him.....

I need someone ! I need someone give me a real hug and tell me everything will be fine and will always be here for me....
Need you now~

18/3/2012
Abdominal pain is back.... Buscopan, I need you... again~

xoxo
LonelyK

5 comments:

  1. Hugs:] Hope this will do although it is not a real one. You can stop facebook but donn't stop blogging. I love to read your posts especially those blog you write in chinese.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @.@ Er, thanks for dropping by... you can read chinese?

      Delete
    2. >.< I am chinese from Malaysialah.

      Delete
  2. Have you gotten a diagnosis for your abdominal pain? If not, you should. Meanwhile, have you tried domperidone?

    ReplyDelete