Tuesday, March 6, 2012

「You're worrying too much! 」
「No, I am not... 」
「If not, why you still awake at this time!」
「He will be fine! Shut your eyes and sleep」

Already 4 something, I'm still awake. What's wrong with me?!  Room-mate was awake and playing with his laptop. It was a bit disturbing with the flashing light from his laptop. Switched off the room light doesn't help the sleep. Why the air-con was so cold? Why this sleep position was so uncomfortable? And, I was thinking of him...

He been sick for few days? No idea... Why am I still concern about it? Yes I am worrying... It been few month for me to have this kind of weird dream. I saw him in my dream... No matter how's the ending of the dream. I will ended up with tears. My friend said, I shouldn't thinking of him too much. Maybe that's why I dreamt him, a lot... ><

Left 2 more test before long semester break. Somehow, I can feel that something is waiting at home-town. Something huge! Big! Or I am just thinking too much, again!

I hope you get well. Even the status of your Facebook seem getting better... More rest and I believe you will be fine since you got so much people care more than I do, I think...

xoxo
Hugsss~
-LonelyK

5 comments:

  1. the feeling's genuine, embrace it

    if u keep pushing it back, it just gonna pop up subconsciously just like what happen with ur dream and ur sleep will be disrupted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the feeling's genuine, embrace it

    if u keep pushing it back, it just gonna pop up subconsciously just like what happen with ur dream and ur sleep will be disrupted :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AT the moment with exams around, you gotta focus on that first :) STudy!

    ReplyDelete