Life sucks! Good looking people only befriend with good looking people. A random status from them will get a thousand like from their fans. Oh gosh!
And, some people just love to do something that make us feel that he might be into us? Or they are just being too friendly?
I met A through F in uni. F did have a crush on A. But A was like ignore him all the time. It's very random for me. A didn't talk to me but it just suddenly.. He started to stalk me in campus like everyday. Strange right? I noticed it. After that, when he saw me, he will just sit down next to me and watched me doing my work in library or in syndicate room. He always makes jokes. And, I laughed a lot. We went to cafeteria for lunch too.We added each other in facebook, msn and exchanged number. We chat in msn and video call at night.
He was like dominant kind of person. Quite aggressive.
Guess what? He played piano and guitar on webcam. The most awesome was when he played guitar and sang at the same time. Who won't fall for someone like him? He is really good with those musical instrument. Maybe he is just being friendly. When I got a new phone, he asked me to install "Line" apps. A good apps to chat and free call. So, he did using that apps to call me at night. Talking something that I couldn't remember at all. He will hung up when he heard the yawning or the blur response from me.
He sorta disappeared when I went back to hometown for semester break. It only maintained for few days before he gone from everywhere. I hope he was busy with exam and assignment.
Next guy is V which I had mentioned in previous post. I knew V from axcest. We kept in touch in emails and exchanged Facebook and msn. V is a superficial person. He chooses who to be his friend, I think. Poor D ~! V deleted him from Facebook. I always think what will be happen If V never met his ex bf. Maybe he will always cheerful like he used to be. Unfortunately, that's a fact that I can't change and I knew his ex bf for almost 4 years. His ex bf used to flirt with me and we did meet up. V committed suicide. But luckily his mum found out.
That's how I know V. Randomly found out both of us knew his ex. V was good looking. More than average kind. I give him Grade B+ but lately, he raised some weight. A bit chubby for him. V used to sing on webcam at night almost everyday. He was the first one who brought me to Market Place and take care of me when I was drunk. And, we argued something which was not important at all on msn.
I feel being abandon and got no one that I can talk to. Someone that can close to me. Jino was playing game like a drug addict and not much chatting at all. Well, just let it be .... *sulking*
The problem is not how I feel for them. It's something...that bother me.
The longest road you will ever walk is… the one you walk alone.
xoxo
-khai
Home
»
»Unlabelled
» A and V
Monday, May 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow~ you life sounds interesting =)
ReplyDeleteall the dramas and all, can put into a novel =P
herm, so what do you want actually? which of the guys? you sounded uncertain as to whom you are interested in... well, to me lah I mean... I can be wrong =)
Not interesting. Very dull
ReplyDeleteLife always drama and sucks...
I want attention? Both of them is nice but ... something is wrong here ... No idea what is it yet.
well, if two don't work out, there are another 25 alphabets u can pick people from =P why should u invest all ur feeling in those two only..
ReplyDeleteWell, I don't pick anyone or invest all my feeling in them. It just a bit upset
Delete