I saw random guy posted on his blog about how's his life when he was with his ex-bf. How they living together and celebrated their anniversary.
It just remind me of something. It's a dream, it's something that I always want it in my life. Home isn't a place, it's a feelings. It's something you can't describe it. Is very subjective.
.A place where the things I love surround me, and the people I love are with me; where I can relax and where I can be inspired.
A warm bed that you can't get out in the morning.
And the sound of your love key in the door at the end of the day.
Hubby, here is your hot chocolate with little marshmallow, like you like. I also did the dishes, took out the trash, paid the bills.. How's your work?
One day, I will ..
Home is where the heart is...
Love always
-Khai
One day, I will ..
Home is where the heart is...
Love always
-Khai

0 comments:
Post a Comment