Sunday, June 22, 2014





I was surprised when he brought me to here. Most of the customer were angmo. We were sipping our cocktails. Everything was so beautiful and we could see some couple were kissing. I held his arm and he lie his head on my shoulder. 

He turned his head to me and said something - Yes, I wanna be your boyfriend. My heart was beating fast and I felt blush. I'm totally forgot about the confession. 

How long we been waiting for this moment? Our confession. I still remembered you told me the commitment in a relationship and everything.

At the night, he whispering to my ear...
"Dear, I love you....."

I love you too. I'll never let you down. I want to be everything in your life. I want you to be a part of everything in my life too. I'm lucky to have you in my life.


A day to be remembered, a place to be remembered as always


21/6/2014

-Khai


6 comments:

  1. so fast got new boyfriend. so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww so sweet <3 <3 <3 <3 congratulations new bf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks.. but the ways you put "new bf" sound like i got so many bf... -.-

      Delete